Reply by Madwire Web Design

Madwire Media has a commitment to customer satisfaction with our policy of Execution Excellence. Take a look at what our organization is all about. http://vimeo.com/33537277
Author's

Horrible experiences with Madwire Media. These guys are crooks will take your money and deliver horrible work at $80hr. Your better off hiring the same Indians off odesk for $8hr and you will get better design and programming.

Plus these guys only sell BigCommerce which is another Big Scam just do a google search about BC complaints and see.

Madwire will Sell you with all kinds of hopes and then give you a pile of junk that can only be used on a horrible proprietary system of BigCommerce. Don't use these crooks you will get a lot less than what you pay for.

NOW YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

Had an Experience with Madwire Web Design?

Comments

Scottsbluff, Nebraska, United States #601057

I had spend 5k for a ecommerce website from these guys and I was told by the sales team it would be able to-do everything I wanted. I said great, lets meet to discuss what i wanted. I drove down to there location and provided them with a large mind map with exact details of exactly how i wanted everything to function. I explained in extreme detail how i wanted everything to work.

The sales team said sure we can do all of this. Sign here so we can get started.

The first project manager i had did not seem to know much about eCommerce sites, after a few months and only seeing a few design mockups. I got ahold of the upper management explaining my issues. They then assigned me a new project manager. This guy seemed to know a bit more about building websites than the first. however in the end, when they started programming the site. I was told over and over again that what i originally told them was not possible. "Bigcommerce cant do what you are wanting" My 5k was completed trashed... I had to start over with a new platform.

Bigcommerce is a very limited platform if you are wanted highly customized shopping carts and pricing structures.

madwirewebdesign looks great and sounds great but my experience was horrible. I would not take there word for anything.. if you do decide to work with them, I would get in writing exactly what they are claiming they will provide.

DO NOT DELETE THIS COMMENT...THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS AND PEOPLE NEED TO BE WARNED.

THEY ARE VERY CLEVER ABOUT HIDING NEGATIVE REVIEWS AND I WISH SOMEBODY WOULD HAVE WARNED ME!!!IF YOU WANT A REFUND FOR YOUR MONEY THEY MAKE YOU SIGN A CONTRACT THAT SAYS YOU CANT LEAVE NEGATIVE REVIEWS!!

The guys promise free work then threaten you to bing further projects to them or else they will charge.No one answers any emails once the work is completed.

Yes I agree not.

Very professional company o del with.T the beginning they are wonderful.

apex369

We have since resolved this matter with Madwire Media and are in the process of having this review deleted.

comments