Madwire Media is the absolute Worst choice you can Make!! The fact that they blame any kind of failure or complaint that you, on the customer not knowing what they want to do is an absolute JOKE!! These guys need to go. They are horrible!!!!!

They failed to deliver on their promises to market my site. I was told when signing up that I had the option to lower my service level it I did not think I was getting results.

Not only am I not getting results, Andrew my marketing rep defiantly told me that I was under contract and could not change me service plan. TOTAL LIES!!!!

I SWEAR TO GOD ON MY LIFE STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS OR YOU WILL BE SORRY!! I READ THE BAD REVIEWS BEFORE I SIGNED UP AND IGNORED THEM AS I WAS SWAYED BY THEIR SALES REP LUKE. I WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF JUST DROPPING $5,000 IN THE STREET. WHAT A JOKE!!!!

Review about: Madwire Web Design Web Design Service.

Had an Experience with Madwire Web Design?

Comments

I am having similar problem with this company.Could you please email me nemoinacan@gmail.com

Want to find away out of my contract with them.

They charged my credit card for an extra payment and wouldn't refund the money. This company is a total rip off.

Over charge for everything.Just use odesk or elance.